IWA Biofilms 2022
at Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa, Phuket, Thailand
The conference venue is the beautiful island of Phuket within the city of Patong.
This convenient location offers a diversity of lodging options at various price points. Direct flights to Phuket are available from Europe, United Sates of America, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc. The conference will offer opportunities for technical and tourism visits. We encourage you to register early as the venue has limited vacancies and many delegates already have committed to attending this important forum. As local hosts, we are ready to great you with famous Thai hospitality.
• First Call for Abstracts: March, 2022
• Second Call for Abstracts: April, 2022
• Third Call for Abstracts: May, 2022
• Abstract Submission Deadline:
June 15 (Extended to Aug 5, 2022)
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
August 15 (Extended to Aug 30, 2022)
• Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 7, 2022
• Full Paper Submission Deadline (Optional): October 30, 2022
Junko Munakata-Marr, Ph.D.
Colorado School of Mines,
Mark van Loosdrecht, Ph.D.
Delft University of Technology, KWR Water cycle Research, Netherlands
Robert Nerenberg, Ph.D,
University of Notre Dame,
Satoshi Okabe, Ph.D.
Zhou Yan, Ph.D.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Hong Peiying, Ph.D,
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology,