*If you have any problem with submission please send directly your abstract to e-mail: email@example.com
- First Call for Abstracts: February, 2021
- Second Call for Abstracts: March, 2021
- Third Call for Abstracts: April, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline : May 15, 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 15, 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 15, 2021
- Full Paper Submission Deadline (Optional) : September 30, 2021
Abstract (Required for all presenters)
A two pages Abstract:
- Abstract and full paper should be written in English
- Abstract submission is required for all presenters but submission of
*full paper is optional.
- Abstract should be written with MS WORD.
Proceeding (Option for all presenters)
- Please prepare your full paper follow : coming soon
Full Paper (Optional Submission)
- Reviewer of the IWA Biofilms 2020 will select some full papers from oral presentation to submit in this three journal lists.
- Please prepare your full paper follow: https://iwaponline.com/wst/pages/Instructions_for_authors
Water Science and Technology
Water Science and Technology:
Water Practice and Technology
Water Science and Technology publishes peer-reviewed papers on all aspects of the science and technology of wastewater treatment and water quality management worldwide. This encompasses five broad areas:
- Wastewater treatment and transportation processes for stormwater and domestic, industrial and municipal effluents
- Sources of pollution including hazardous wastes and source control
- Effects and impacts of pollution on rivers, lakes, groundwater and marine waters
- Water reuse and aquatic environmental restoration
- Policy, strategy, control and management aspects of water quality
More information: http://wst.iwaponline.com/
Impact Factor: 1.624
We are beginning a new chapter of the journal’s life and with that comes the need to reaffirm our aims for this journal. Water Supply is an international peer-reviewed journal that focuses on all aspects of Water Supply, this allows us to focus not only on new scientific advances in this large subject area, but also gives us the opportunity to work on the technological aspects. This means that our readership is widespread throughout universities and within industry.
For prospective authors, we offer expertise through our global editorial board and reviewer pool and strive to make sure that your experience with us is hassle free. We are looking to build our community and hope that you will want to be part of that.
More information: http://ws.iwaponline.com/
Impact Factor: 0.922
Water Practice and Technology, presents papers on all practical aspects of water and wastewater treatment and management throughout the water cycle.
Papers are primarily aimed at practitioners, but will also be of interest to scientists, managers and those active in training and professional development. Subjects covered include solutions to practical problems in the design, operation or management of water supply, wastewater treatment, drainage and flood protection, and environmental management, including social, economic and public participation aspects of water. This includes informative case studies, practical "know-how" reports, full-scale applications of new technologies, "best practice" and applied management concepts, including lessons learnt from unsuccessful experiences.
More information: http://wpt.iwaponline.com/
Included in the Emerging Sources Citation Index