IWA Biofilms 2021
at Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa, Phuket, Thailand
The conference venue is the beautiful island of Phuket within the city of Patong.
This convenient location offers a diversity of lodging options at various price points. Direct flights to Phuket are available from Europe, United Sates of America, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc. The conference will offer opportunities for technical and tourism visits. We encourage you to register early as the venue has limited vacancies and many delegates already have committed to attending this important forum. As local hosts, we are ready to great you with famous Thai hospitality.
• First Call for Abstracts: February, 2021
• Second Call for Abstracts: March, 2021
• Third Call for Abstracts: April, 2021
• Abstract Submission Deadline : May 15, 2021
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 15, 2021
• Early Bird Registration Deadline: August 15, 2021
• Full Paper Submission Deadline (Optional) : September 30, 2021
Junko Munakata-Marr, Ph.D.
Colorado School of Mines, USA
Mark van Loosdrecht, Ph.D.
Delft University of Technology, KWR Water cycle Research, Netherlands
Robert Nerenberg, Ph.D,
University of Notre Dame, USA
Satoshi Okabe, Ph.D.
Hokkaido University, Japan
Iwona Beech, Research professor
Center for Biofilm Engineering, Montana State University Bozeman, USA